This admission procedure was developed on the basis of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on Education, the Rules for Admission to Higher Educational Institutions, approved by Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated January 27, 2022 No. 23, Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated September 1, 2022 No. 574 "On the organization of the educational process", Regulations on the establishment of additional adult education, approved by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus dated July 28, 2011 No. 198, and takes into account the peculiarities of the organization of the educational process in the Educational Establishment "Private Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship" at the Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining.
Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Belarus, persons of Belarusian nationality who are citizens of foreign states and residing on their territory, citizens of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan who have a diploma of graduation from a higher educational institution or are full-time students of the last two years of education, or who are studying in the master's program of higher educational institutions.
Documents are accepted during the calendar year. The start of training sessions is determined by the time of recruitment of training groups (no later than 3 months after the conclusion of the contract).
Applicants submit the following documents to the admission committee of the faculty of advanced training and retraining:
- original and copy of an identity document;
- an application addressed to the rector of the Educational Establishment "Private Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship" in the prescribed form (attached);
- original and copy of diploma of higher education (with attachment);
- the original and a copy of the certificate of recognition of a document on education issued in a foreign state, and establishing its equivalence (compliance) with the document on education of the Republic of Belarus (for persons who have received higher education in organizations of foreign states);
- written consent (permission) of the rector of the higher educational institution where the student is studying, indicating the course of study or the level of higher education of the educational institution (for students);
- 3 photos in size 3x4.
Enrollment of persons to the faculty of advanced training and retraining is carried out by order of the rector. Persons who have successfully completed their studies at the faculty are issued a state-recognized diploma with the assignment of the appropriate qualification.
The amount and procedure for payment for tuition are determined by the relevant agreement between the Educational Establishment "Private Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship" and a legal entity and (or) individual, based on the financial and economic calculation of the cost of retraining the student.
Tuition fees can be paid in stages. Classes are held in groups of 10-15 people.