Foreign nationals shall submit documents for admission to HEI “Private Institute of Management and Business” within 12 July till 15 October 2020.Documents to be submitted by foreign nationals to the institute’s selection committee
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship (their representatives) shall submit the documents to the institute’s selection committee as follows:
- Application addressed to the head of HEI in accordance with the form established by the Ministry of Education;
- Education certificate (document) specifying study courses and grades (marks) obtained upon examination on condition of formal recognition of these documents in the Republic of Belarus;
- Conclusion of medical commission issued by a regional health care organization of the Republic of Belarus upon a compulsory medical examination the entrants should pass after they are sent there by HEI (for those applying for full-time form of education);
- Medical conclusion about the state of health as well as certificate confirming the lack of HIV issued by an authorized health care body of an applicant’s home country;
- Master copy of birth certificate;
- 6 photographs size 3x4 cm;
- Certificate of graduating from any pre-HEI faculty, pre-entrance HEI department or courses (if any).
The above documents executed in a foreign language shall be accompanied by their notarized Russian or Belarusian translation.
The selection committee is entitled to ask an entrant for extra documents necessary for decision of his/her admission.An ID document shall be submitted by an applicant personally.
Should the documents be submitted by an entrant’s representative, the latter shall submit both his/her own ID and a copy of an entrant’s ID.
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship may send their application and copy of ID document via mail to this address: 1/3 Slavinskogo Street, 220086 Minsk, Republic of Belarus.Entrance tests
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship who do not have a certificate of graduating from any pre-HEI faculty, pre-entrance HEI department or courses shall be interviewed to determine that they know the language of HEI training to an extent sufficient for understanding the contents of higher education curriculum.
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship who are admitted to an HEI in conformity with international treaties concluded by the Republic of Belarus, including interdepartmental agreements, are entitled to admission privileges and priorities.Entrant admission rules
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship are admitted to HEI under an agreement of training a higher education specialist on chargeable basis. This agreement is made between HEI and foreign national entrants / entrants with no citizenship (legal representatives of under-age foreign national entrants / entrants with no citizenship) or representatives of foreign national entrants / entrants with no citizenship acting by a notarized proxy or on the basis of the letter issued by an authorized official who assumes paying for HEI’s services. Apart from ordinary legally binding conditions, the agreement stipulates the parties’ liability for covering costs of deporting foreign nationals / persons with no citizenship from the Republic of Belarus in case of need.
Foreign national entrants and entrants with no citizenship applying for internal form of education shall be enrolled to HEI on condition of having passed compulsory medical examination at regional health care institutions if the examination confirms they have no contraindication for training in the Republic of Belarus.
An integral condition for admitting foreign nationals / persons with no citizenship to HEI is their submission of an ID document, visa (if necessary) and compulsory medical insurance policy executed in conformity with the national legislation of the Republic of Belarus.