Specialty 1-25 80 01 "Economics"
- Economics and property management
- Digital economy
- Economics of innovation and business management
Degree - Master
-day form 1 year
- evening uniform 1.5 years
- Correspondence form 1.5 years
Number of disciplines studied -12
Final certification: Defense of a master's thesis at the SEC
Year of opening of the specialty - 2009 (until 2019 the name is "Economics and management of the national economy")
Graduating Department - Management and Economics
As additional types of training (at the request of the undergraduate), the study of disciplines of candidate minimums is provided:
2.Philosophy and methodology of science
3. Fundamentals of information technology
according to programs approved by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus.